02 Nights/ 03 Days
₹4,999 Per Person
Day 00 :
- We leave the burning city Delhi in our transport and rest in the overnight journey.
Day 01 :
- Morning at Bhuntar( the local bus stand) and get ready as you move towards the first destination Kasol. Check into our camps, rest, change and leave to explore what we call the Mini Israel of India. Get a chance to explore numerous cafe’s which offer variety of fresh fruit juices( the fruits in hills taste so better and organic), mouth-watering Israeli delicacies, mind engaging artwork from artist all over the world., riverside chilling, small trekking area.
- Then Making our way to Chalal nearby village roughly 30 minutes away from Kasol , which offers a more recent and famous cafes to explore, along with a better picturesque serenity and tranquillity. After having our lunch there and spending the evening gazing at the mountains and thinking over existential question, we make our way back to our camp. Enjoy your dinner at camp and rest well for the next day.
Day 02 :
- Wake up early and take a deep breath and feel the fresh, rejuvenating air which we hardly find in the cities, wear your boots, pick your bags and make your move to Barshaini which is the trekking point to Kheerganga. The place has spiritual vibes to it. It is said that lord Shiva meditated here for nearly 3000 years. The place Kheerganga got its name from the view it allows for its trekkers, of “kheer” flowing down. We keep walking making our way up, stopping at cafes to rejuvenating yourself. After reaching the highest point of your trip, slip into our camps and freshen up. As the evening light fades away making its way for a sky full of stars. Having our dinner and sharing our travel stories and experiences, bonfire to toast you up. Let the fire extinguishers and the sky becomes pitch dark, catch up on your sleep.
Day 03 :
- Wake up early morning and watch the sunrise, which cannot be missed. Take a walk in the forest. Close your eyes and breath in, feel the air, listen to the birds chirping and flying free up high in the sky, get engaged with the mesmerizing nature, let Kheerganga vibes be absorbed in our body. Walk up to the hot spring bath and let your body be relaxed and refresh, travel a little up and you will find Shiva temple, which offers one of the various theories which goes behind the name Kheerganga. After absorbing the vibes we make our move downhill and take the shortcut and do visit “Rudra cafe” and waterfall, which should not be missed. Reach back to the dam and bid your goodbye to Kheerganga. We make our way back to Barshaini, and then Kasol. Overnight journey.
Day 04 :
- We finally reach our destination Delhi by early morning. And depart to your destination, saying goodbye to the group with some memorable memories.
- Camping in : Kasol + Kheerganga
- Travel by A/C Transfers
- 4 Meals: 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
- Exploring Kasol Local Market
- Nature Walk to :Chalal / Choj Villages
- Trek to Kheerganga
- Visit Manikaran : (subject to traffic)
- Bonfire with music
- Extra meals.
- Personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry bills, mineral waters, tips, soft/ hard drinks.
- Entrance fees, camera fees or any other activities not mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any medical or emergency expenses.