Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey
₹22,500 Per Couple
04 nights/05 days
Day 1 – Cochin – Munnar (145kms/ 4-5 hours)
- Arrive at the airport and proceed to Munnar. Enroute, halt for refreshments. Visit Valara Waterfalls enroute Munnar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Visit the tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Enjoy the stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 – Munnar
- Proceed for a local sightseeing, covering Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. Also, visit Tata Tea Museum. Spend the Evening at leisure. Enjoy the stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 – Munnar to Alleppey (105 kms/ 3-4 hours)
- Proceed to Thekkady. Enroute, visit Nedumkandam Chillies Spice Garden. Take a brief spice plantation tour. Arrive in Thekkady and check-in to your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Thekkady.
Day 4 – Thekkady to Alleppey
- Drive all the way to Alleppey. Check-in to your Private Houseboat. In the backwaters, Lunch, evening snacks, Dinner and Breakfast is included during your stay. Enjoy the serene beauty of the backwaters.
Day 5 – Alleppey to Kochi
- Saying goodbye to Alleppey and making your way back to Kochi airport, board your flight back to home with beautiful memories.
- Hotel Stay on Double Sharing
- Daily Breakfast included
- Hotel Stay in Munnar
- Hotel Stay in Alleppey
- A/C Tempo Traveller for Sightseeing
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Toll and Interstate taxes
- Driver allowance
- Parking Charges
- Any services other than mentioned above Meals during transfers
- Portage of personal luggage
- Any refreshment and other snacks
- Any additional portage / pony for personal luggage.
- Personal trek gear like trekking shoes, crampons, trekking poles etc.
- Any tips or gratitude..
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster breakdown of vehicle / acts of God
- Extra meals
- Personal expenses , laundry, Entrance fee , camera fees or any other fee