05 Nights/ 06 Days
₹6,800 Per Person
Day 01: Overnight journey to Gushaini
- Departs from Delhi around 9pm(Reporting time will be 8:30pm). Overnight journey to Gushaini in Tirthan Valley by A/C Volvo and reach there next morning.
Day 02: Relaxing in Tirthan Valley
- Reach Gushaini in the morning around 11am. Check-in at Tirthan Holiday Camps. After freshening up enjoy tea and breakfast. This day can be spent at leisure near the riverside. You can also choose fishing or hiking to the Nagini Waterfall both of which can be arranged for.
- Guests can have paid lunch at Happy Hippies Cafe.
- Dinner will be at the campsite.
- Non-veg can be prepared at request at an extra cost.
Day 03: Sarchi and hike to Jamala
- After breakfast leave for Sharchi village in a taxi.
- Sarchi is a pretty village located high up(approx 2200m) in the mountains set amidst apple orchards and is a traditional village with local architecture and houses made of wood.
- Post lunch our host will take you for a hike from Sarchi village to Jamala village which is a steep one hour climb. Jamala village has 100-200 year old wooden houses, architectural marvels of sort.
- After returning guests can have drinks and dinner at our host’s homestay in the evening.
Day 04: Return to Gushaini and depart from Delhi Package Inclusions
- After Breakfast in Sarchi village return to Gushaini. Guests can have lunch at Happy Hippies Cafe.
- Post lunch sit back and relax at the campsite and depart for delhi by 5pm.
- Transportation – To & Fro from Delhi.
- Accommodation – In Gushaini & Sarchi village.
- Breakfast & dinner included at Gushaini stay – Set Indian Menu (Veg).
- All 3 meals included at Sarchi stay– Set Indian Menu (Veg).
- 1 st Day & 3rd Day lunch are not included. Also, any special orders are to be paid for.
- Guide charges/Equipment charges
- Taxi charges for Gushaini to Sharchi & return.
- You’ll be walking to various parts of the valley. It’s recommended for our guests to carry their running or trekking shoes.
- Please do carry at-least 1 Jacket & umbrella/raincoat, as the weather is unpredictable in the hills.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Photo ID Proof is a must carry along.
- Narcotics and Banned substances are strictly prohibited at this event as per the Indian Law.
- Weapons, Fireworks and Toxic substances are NOT allowed at this event.
- Management will not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law of court.
- Management accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.
- Please help us in keeping the place & environment clean.
- Registrations/Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
- 100 % advance payment to be made to book your spot.
- Enjoy the trip, respect others & have a memorable experience